Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pop Quiz

      Today in my favorite class we did multiple things. We met new shadows, Abbie and Maddie, had very interesting conversations about eating animals specifically crabs, and had a pop quiz on the maps we filled out a few days ago. The shadows seemed interested in the class and hopefully will come here. The pop quiz wasn't really that hard until I got to the second paper. I felt like I did well on it but you never know until the teacher grades it. I also enjoyed our fun conversation about eating animals. I still can't believe that Chinese people eats dogs:( and I could never eat crabs. I don't enjoy eating an animal if I have to rip it apart myself and eat it that way. But I have never been a fan of seafood anyway, more because of the texture of the creatures and still the look of them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...