Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Test

     Today we had a test and it wasn't really hard at all. I think I got a good grade on it except I might have gotten a few points off for spelling some vocabulary wrong. I expected it to be extremely hard but I studied enough and felt really good after I took it. I just have to review more information before a test next time if the teacher tells us we are having one the day before. The only questions that were a little hard were two of the essay questions because I really didn't know how to fill the space. It was hard making a situation up when we would meet and discuss it because I don't know anything that happened in 399 Bc besides Socrates. I also hope I won't get a lot of credit off for misspelling vocabulary words. Besides that, everything else was really easy and I hopefully aced it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...