Thursday, October 19, 2017

Crying and Climate Change

       In class today, I had a very emotional experience. We talked about how Mr. Schick's dog died because he had to put him down yesterday. First I saw Maddie and Kelsie cried and then Jamie started asking me about my dogs and then I started crying. But it only lasted for a few minutes because after that we started talking about climate change and oil. Climate Change is a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels. Many people think that climate change isn't real but I believe it is..... I don't have a good reason for why I believe in it, I just do. I guess I believe in it because there have been so may sudden changes in the climate that what else would explain it but climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...