Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Test Day

      Today we took a test that definitely ruined my grade. I had a 93 in Honors Human Geography but after this test it probably went down to a B. I definitely didn't have any memory about the largest population and the largest area so all four of those questions.... I probably got them wrong. I also did not have fun with the true/false questions because they mess with my brain. Mr. Schick could've switched one or two words and they always confuse me. I was kind of prepared for the essay question and I hope I put enough information that I get most of the points out of twenty-five. I know I didn't get a good grade on it but hopefully I didn't fail it. I turned it in with disappointment and left with a sad look on my face:( But a new quarter means a new grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...