Thursday, November 30, 2017

Video and Bombing

     Right when I walked in the classroom, I was freezing. Someone must have left the windows open and the door mostly closed which froze the classroom. But we quickly warmed up and Maddy S brought in small cookies for us. Frankie had a shadow and introduced us to him saying that he was his brother which faked everyone out because I learned in English that he wasn't actually his brother. Today we also rewatched the video about continents that were either increasing in wealth or staying in the poor and sick area. I heard that North Korea made a bomb that could reach close to us which kind of freaked me out but not too much. I also want to receive a review sheet for midterms so I can study right away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...