Friday, January 12, 2018

Last Human Geography Test

         Today in class we had our last human geography test. It was pretty easy in the beginning but I think I got a few wrong on the back because some of them I just guessed on. I am ready to start a new semester with only two new classmates but the rest the same. Michael and Ashley are leaving and two other people are joining our class but nothing can separate the human geography dream class. Our class was fun and full of laughs and food. Since most of the same people will be here next semester, I am not really sad about human geography being over. It was a fun but stressful first semester and I hope the second one will be stress free.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...