Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Western Civilization Test

  Today in class I took our first western civ test and it wasn't that hard but I still got a couple wrong. I always read over an answer and then switch it but then my original answer ends up being the correct one which makes me mad because if I got one more right I would've gotten an A. I wanted an A but I will settle for a high B and it didn't bring my grade down that much. While I was taking the test everyone else was writing notes from the new chapter we are discussing. It is about Democracy and Greece's Golden Age. Here are just a few notes I took after I finished my test.

Notes:

Democracy and Greece's Golden Age

- Pericles (wise and statesman) led Athens during much of its golden age

Direct Democracy: a form of government in which citizens rule directly and not through representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...