Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Presentations Part 2

    In class today, my group (Jamie, Maddie, Valerie, and I) finally presented our project. I thought it was hilarious because I remember filming it laughing so hard. I feel like we did a good job presenting and describing the different types of events but I won't know until we get our grades. For the rest of the class we watched a video based on a movie (Ben Hur) that took a week to film the chariot racing but was only about 4 or 5 minutes long. We also saw what movies Mr. Schick worked on and talked about all the actors and actresses he met. That was basically the whole class and then the bell rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...