Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Greece Test

Today in class I took the test I missed yesterday which I did not like. I thought I failed it because I never heard of some of those names before. Later someone sent a picture of what they wrote down yesterday so I copied it in my notes:

Ancient Rome & Early Christianity (500 BCE - A.D. 500)

Power and Authority: Rome began as a republic, a government in which elected officials represent the people. Eventually, absolute rulers called emperors seized power and expanded the empire

Empire Building: The Roman Empire touched three continents (Europe, Africa, Asia). For several centuries, Rome brought peace and prosperity to its empire before its eventual collapse

Religious and Ethical Systems: Out of Judea rose a monotheistic religion known as Christianity. Based on the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, it soon spread throughout Rome and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...