Monday, November 27, 2017

Reviewing Test


   In class today, Maddie finally brought in food for class and we got our tests back. I got at 97 which brought my grade up so I was happy. I only got two wrong which was from the population pyramid and I got one extra credit right. One of the answers confused me so I put a question mark and wrote a dumb answer in the blank but I still got it right! I also worked on the extra credit but I was not able to lend money to them because of my parents. I am also freaked out about midterms coming up and the mid-quarter is tomorrow. I am pretty happy about my grades but I am not ready for the tests coming. I hope it all works out, I get all the reviews for my classes, and I don't fail the midterms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...