Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Missed Class

         In Honors Human Geography today, I only stayed for about ten minutes because I had to go to my soccer game. Hopefully whatever we learn in class, Jamie will give me the notes and catch me up on what happened. Right now I am on the bus and we're getting pumped up for our game by playing loud music. My friend is doing my hair for the game because we all need to wear braids for good luck and I a terrible at braiding my hair. I also brought a big bag filled with different kinds of snacks for the ride so we'll have energy. But I only have twenty bags out of like twenty-five players so hopefully five won't want any. I also think I aced my Intro to Bible test but whenever I think I aced something, I actually failed it....... but i'll see how I did on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...