Wednesday, November 15, 2017

More Reviewing

  In class today, Ellie brought in cookies, clementines, and bagels with cream cheese. I had already brought my own cookie I got from lunch so I didn't eat anything, plus the clementine I got was brownish. Like the two blogs I posted before, people are still presenting because only two or three groups present in about forty-five or fifty minutes. The first group up was Faith, Ellie, Maddie R, and Valerie and they chose to compare the countries: Haiti and Qatar. Presenting their project probably took a good twenty or thirty minutes because there were many arguments throughout especially on the second part of the project. Next up was Maddie S and Kelsie and they chose to compare the countries: Egypt and Spain. They had a nice presentation and there were really no arguments at all but they since the first group took so long, they rushed at the end. Tomorrow we are going to review for the test Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...