Monday, November 13, 2017

Presenting Projects

 In class today we did not do much at all. Faith brought in Oreo bags but she didn't have enough so she brought a small package of single Oreos also. I was finally happy because I got my F up to a high B because Mr. Shick finally put the pop quiz and project grade in. My group already presented on Friday so we just listened and watched others present in class today. The groups that presented were Ben and Chase, (separately) Frankie and Owen. Ben and Chase didn't have specific answers and someone also lowercase two countries so I think they got some points taken off. We also have a test coming up Friday and I already made a study guide so I am prepared. I will study so hard that hopefully I get a good grade on the test to bring my B up to an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...