Friday, November 10, 2017

Pop Quiz Again and Presenting Projects

   In class today, most of us were upset because of how badly our grades went down in this class so Mr. Schick let us retake it with the same amount of time. I was really happy because I am pretty sure I got a hundred on it but I will not know for sure until he puts it in. We didn't even have food or drinks today because Ben forgot to bring it in. We also looked at some projects and each person explained his or her question and went over the rankings and reasoning for the rankings. I am pretty sure we got a 50/50 but he could've just been lying about it even though I thought we presented well. Hopefully he will have the quiz and project grades in over the weekend and will bring up my grade in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...