Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pop Quiz and Project

   Today in class I was a little late and never got food but thats ok. We also took a pop quiz which im really upset about because I missed 15 minutes of class on Tuesday and I failed the quiz which brought my grade down really badly. We were assigned a project to do with or without partners and I worked with Jamie, Sofia and Giovanna. We got a lot done in class so we only had to finish a little bit for homework and for my question I went a little overboard because I want to get my grade up so I put as much detail in as possible and you can definitely tell which one is mine, but if you can't....(it's the last one)

Here is the link to our google doc: (I am pretty sure that you can edit it because I put "allow edit" on)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H_BuXex5cL36Ek0KyFyj-7kEkcI3vZNUzKn-0YebOdY/edit?usp=sharing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...