Friday, November 17, 2017

Even More Reviewing

Yesterday in class we reviewed for our test, got really good donuts from Sofia, and looked on cia.gov. On cia.gov we went to the World Fact Book and the teacher would ask us questions and we would try to find out where it was. I was never the first one to find the answer but I did know where everything was located and I got there quickly. Apparently Mr. Schick gave out four detentions so our class toned it down to make sure nobody got one that day. Sofia also brought in really good donuts from Paradise Donuts I think and I picked out the glazed one with chocolate icing and colored sprinkles. I really wanted a second one but I didn't want to take one of hers and more than other people.

Note:

Mr Schick will not be in class for the test and the first fifteen minutes are on cia.gov.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...