Friday, November 17, 2017

Test Day

Today in class no one brought in food because we needed as much time as possible and there was also a sub. When I entered the classroom, I quickly put my phone in the bin and went to sit down so I could start reviewing everything over and over again. I made a Quizlet so I quickly looked at that and I also looked at extra notes I made from the day before. The test was pretty easy to me and I think I got an A on it but I will never now until he grades them and rings the bell. On one of the questions was an answer for Niger and I thought it was a typo so I put Nigeria instead but I meant to say Niger when I finally realized and hopefully I wont get any points taken away on that. Besides that I actually liked the test and lets hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christianity in the Pax Romana

Christianity in the Pax Romana - A new religion in the empire - Christianity: roots - It all begins with Jesus..... Most of what we k...